If there is anything you think you could do to help out the group, whether it is any of the things in the image above or something else, please talk to any of the leadership team or use the Volunteer link on the front page of the website.
At the moment (Dec 2015) we have the following vacancies – there is also a list on the group section of the noticeboard.
- Assistant Grass Cutter: Assist with mowing the grass during the growing season (Apr-Sept).
- Bookings Secretary: Deal with correspondence for hall and campsite bookings.
- Key Holder: Let campers and hall hirers into the site and check them out on departure.
- Fundraiser: Apply for grants on behalf of the group.
- Parent Representative x5: We are looking for one parent rep for each of our five sections.
- Mechanic: We are looking for someone to look after our vehicles (minibus, trailer, garden equipment).
- Volunteer Coordinator: We are looking for someone to recruit volunteers (e.g. updating this list).
- Hill-walker: We are looking for someone to gain their Hill and Moorland Leader certificate. If you have walked on higher ground regularly and might be interested check out the MTUK website and speak to Michael.